Our cookies policy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your computer or device. Cookies can be used for different purposes, which will be explained in more detail below.
What are the cookies´ on the www.grupodomingoalonso.com web?
Cookies have different jobs. See some examples below:
- They can memorize your preferences. This helps some processes (eg, finding contact information or a map).
- They may collect anonymous information like the number of people using our search tool. We use this information to further improve your experience.
- They can remember when you visited the website of GRUPO DOMINGO ALONSO and online advertisers may use this information to tailor their messages to you, for example, placing an ad on the website of a third party that promotes a current GRUPO DOMINGO ALONSO offer aimed at you.
Cookies used in this web
We use four types of cookies on our website:
1. Cookie Analytics
Allows collection of anonymous information about the activity on this site. This information includes the IP address, referral sites, search terms used to find the web, and time spent on the site.
2. Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, allowing us to understand whether an error has occurred as well as to test our features. We do not collect information that identifies the visitor directly, since the data is stored together and is anonymous. We only use this information to improve the operation of the website.
3. Functionality Cookies
These cookies help activate certain functions on the website to enhance your experience, for example, to remember your preferences, detect if you have already been offered a service or to store more complex decisions (such as a particular product you are interested in).
4. Targeting and advertising cookies
These cookies track your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and links that you followed. We use this information to tailor our website, and the advertising in it, to your interests. (We also share this information with third parties for this purpose). They are also used to track the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Remember: You can block or remove cookies at any time and in doing so, the information stored is permanently deleted.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ENABLE / DISABLE COOKIES.
To enable / disable cookies have to do it through your web browser.
In the Set up menu at the top right of the browser.
- Select 'Options' (Settings in Mac) and click on 'Show Advanced Options'.
- Select 'Content Settings'
- In the cookies section select 'Allow local data to be stored (recommended)'
- Open Internet Explorer on the desktop.
- Press or click the Tools button, point to Security, and then tap or click Delete Browsing History.
- Select the Cookies check box, and then press or click Delete.
To block or allow cookies
- Open Internet Explorer on the desktop.
- Press or click the Tools button, and then press or click Internet Options.
- Press or click the Privacy tab, and then under Settings, move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies, and then press or click OK.
Mozilla Firefox (PC)
- On the Tools menu, select 'Options'
- Select privacy tag at the top of the window.
- From the drop down menu select 'Use custom settings for history'. This will display the cookies options you can choose to enable or disable checking the appropriate box. Mozilla Firefox (for Mac)
- In the Tool menu, click Firefox and select 'Preferences'
- Click on Privacy
- In the History section, select from the drop down tab 'Use custom settings for history'
- Mark 'Accept Cookies' and' Accept cookies from third parties' IE 6+
- On the Tools menu, select 'Internet Options'
- Click the Privacy tab
- You will see a scroll cursor to set the privacy to six positions that allow you to control the amount of cookies to be installed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- In the Tool menu click Safari and select 'Preferences'
- Open the Privacy tab
- Select the option you want from the section 'block cookies`